The Gritti Palace
Occupying a prestigious setting on the Grand Canal, The Gritti Palace was built in 1475 as residence of Doge Andrea Gritti. A leisurely short stroll from Piazza San Marco, the imposing palazzo awards rare views of Santa Maria della Salute.
Marbles, mirrors, Murano glass, and hand-made stuccoes paintings dominate decorate the walls at the Club del Doge while the magical light emanated from the wall lamps creates an enchanting atmosphere. The Club del Doge menu, curated by Executive Chef Daniele Turco proposes indigenous flavors inspired by the gastronomic cultures that make up the Mediterranean region, in addition to Venetian creations.